click here to download—> Tuition (pdf)
2016-2017 Tuition and Fees
Our yearly tuition is broken down into nine monthly installments, plus a June payment of $25.00/class, payable by the 7th of each month.
*NOVA and Competition Team June payment is ½ of their monthly tuition*
There is a mandatory $45.00/Family Recital Fee that will be added to your monthly payment ($5.00/per month). This payment helps to cover the rising costs of our end of the year recital, including paying for our venue, professional recital staff, scenery etc.
Example. 1 Class Per Week is $45.00 + $5.00 (Recital Fee) = $50.00/Month
We accept cash or checks at the studio.
Per Family MONTHLY
1 Class Per Week – $45.00 + $5.00 = $50.00
2 Classes Per Week – $78.00 + $5.00 = $83.00
3 Classes Per Week – $105.00 + $5.00 = $110.00
4 Classes Per Week – $130.00 + $5.00 = $135.00
5 Classes Per Week – $158.00 + $5.00 = $163.00
6 Classes Per Week – $184.00 + $5.00 = $189.00
7 Classes Per Week – $205.00 + $5.00 = $210.00
6-8 year old 1.5 Hr Tap/Jazz Fusion: $70.00/Month
This class will have 2 costumes for the price of $90.00
(plus the price of tights)
Team NOVA – $140.00 + $5.00 = $145.00
Team Sparkle & Shine – $220.00 + $5.00 = $225.00
**All monthly tuition prices above reflect the $5.00/month added to them to cover the Recital Fee (Sept-May Payments)**
Costume Fee: Child Size Small – Adult Large $60.00/Class, Adult Extra Large – 3XL $75.00/Class,
Recital Tights: $10.00 (Size D & Up $15.00)
*Costume Fees are due by November 1st. Costumes are altered, steamed and packaged by our proficient costume staff. **All costume payments are non-refundable**
*Tuition installments are due by the 7th of each month. After the 10th of each month, a $10.00 late fee will be charged.
*There is a $30.00 service charge on all returned checks. After 2 returned checks, all accounts must be paid in cash
*There are no refunds on missed classes, or if the studio is closed due to weather.
*Make-up Lessons will be provided.
*You may order an additional Recital DVD for $40.00. An order form will be provided near the time of the recital.
Registration Fee Single Student Rate: $30.00 Family Rate: $40.00 (Includes Siblings Only)
*This is a one time, non-refundable fee due upon registration*
* Students under 12 need to be accompanied by an adult to and from the studio at all times. Students under age 12 are not to be dropped off at the door. We do not endorse students leaving Amazin Grace without parental supervision. There is no running in the studio or parking lot, parents may be contacted and student(s) may be suspended if need be.
* Students are expected to fully participate in all classes for the entire time slot. Disruptive students will be given a verbal warning, if disruption continues they maybe asked to sit out or leave the dance room. There is zero tolerance for bullying of others, students will be asked to leave the room and parents will be notified and student(s) maybe suspended if need be.
*Proper attire is expected EVERY class; this includes leotard, tights, hair, and shoes. If student is not in proper dress code, they will be given a warning, and if it occurs again they will be asked to sit out, on the 3rd offense the parent/guardian will be notified. Dance is like any other sport and attire is important for safety, visual effect, and history. Students are required to wear proper attire to EVERY class.
* Please contact the studio if you/your child is to be absent or more than 5 minutes late. Absences/tardiness affects the entire flow of the class and may affect placement in the class and recital. Tardiness can be a safety issue if warm-up is missed, student maybe asked to warm-up on their own and join in later. It is the student’s responsibility to learn any missed material by attending a make-up class, meeting up with a classmate, getting notes, talking to teacher, etc.
* If a teacher is to be absent, we will try to have a substitute or if need be reschedule the class.
* Classes canceled due to inclement weather or illness may be made up at a later time. Make up classes will be at Mrs. Kraft’s discretion. Tuition will NOT be adjusted. Refunds are NOT given for missed lessons or if a student quits during the month.
* There is a minimum of $30.00 charged for any returned checks; amount may change depending on the bank.
*Students will NOT be allowed to perform in the rehearsal/recital if ALL payments are not made in full before that date.
* All students perform in a dance recital (unless it’s a technique class) during June. Date is TBA. Students perform on a stage and wear special performance costumes chosen by Mrs. Kraft.
Friday night’s rehearsal is mandatory for ALL to participate in Saturday’s Dance Recital at NCCC.
* All costumes payments are due by November 1,2015.
* Any costume alterations are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. We are NOT responsible for any alterations.
* Students also may need a nude leotard to be worn under costumes at the recital and competitions. These are usually recommended for students over age 8, or students who are in multiple dances.
* Special dance shoes are required for most classes. These maybe purchased through Bailey’s Slipper Shop on Main St. in Clarence. DO NOT wear dance shoes until approved by the class teacher! Shoes cannot be returned once worn and we are not responsible.
* Hair MUST be secured from the face in a ponytail or bun, please secure flyways and bangs that fall into eyes with barrettes, bobby pins, or a secure headband.
* Cellphones are to be silenced and put away once a student enters the dance room. If there’s an emergency where a student absolutely needs to leave their phone on, they MUST speak to their teacher at the beginning of class. Students maybe asked to leave if they do not comply.
*The studio waiting area is designated for students to do homework, eat, rest etc. in between classes. Parents please be courteous of students and keep conversations quiet. Also please make sure small children are not left unattended; disruptive or noisy children maybe asked to leave.
* A monthly newsletter is generally available; these are loaded with important info. and upcoming events. It is the parent/ guardian(s) responsibility to get the newsletter from the studio or if posted on the website, www.amazingracedance.com.
* A professional photographer and videographer are used for picture day and the recital.. No other photography or videos are allowed during these functions.
* We reserve the right to limit students to certain classes if we feel safety may be compromised for any reason.
* Due to the nature of dance as an art form, there maybe times when a teacher may need to physically assist a student with a dance movement or technique.
* There will be a $100.00 early withdrawal fee for any student who doesn’t finish the entire dance year.
* Please make sure you have read ALL of the policies carefully and are in full agreement. Any policy may be changed at studio discretion at anytime. Parents/guardians will be notified of any changes by posting inside the studio.